With Halloween just around the corner a lot of us are thinking about the costumes we will wear for this year's Halloween get togethers. And what's a better way to make sure you are the star of the party than to dress up as everyone's favorite painter?
Here is all you need for your perfect Bob Ross costume:
- A brown afro wig to recreate Bob's signature hair style. (Did you know that Bob Ross actually hated his 'fro?)
- A brown makeup pencil for the beard, or a fake beard
- A blue dress shirt and a pair of dad jeans. While Bob sometimes was seen in different colors like red his blue shirt is the most recognizable.
- A paintbrush. You do not need a real brush for oil painting, a cheap one from the hardware store is perfectly fine.
- A wooden palette. If you don't want to buy one you can also make one yourself out of cardboard. Don't forget to add some paint to your palette.
With just these few items you have got yourself a pretty good Bob Ross Halloween costume. To give the custome a perfect finish you just have to find a partner who is willing to be one of your happy little paintings.
Did you wear a Bob Ross costume for Halloween? We love to see your pictures! Send them to us on Twitter and Facebook!