I was very pumped to do this in a different flavor colorway and all was going well until my painting fell off the easel and smeared the tree tops and foliage pretty badly! I went back and doctored it. I would like opinions on weather I should leave it as is, or wait until dry and fix some more ???
Also, in general I used a smaller canvas so the foreground is not as deep.