I like these kind of hazy paintings, that's why I had chosen this one to complete. I must admit that I had prepared well for this yet wasn't 100% motivated in the head/heart. The latter luckily changed during painting so was able to produce a satisfactory creation, I believe.
Canvas used was a budget 16"x20". Not everything was easy here since quite some different values needed to be mixed. Less grass was created then the original and I decided to add some birds to break that empty sky somewhat.
What interested me most in the end was that FINALLY I discovered how Bob adds paint on the brush and pushes it upwards for grass and foliage. Specially on the right sight of my creation, that is visible. if only I had known it was that simple (I never really tried it before!), just needs some daring gesture and a lot of paint on the brush.
Up to the next painting!
HAVE A GREAT END OF YEAR EVERYONE ! ! !
PS: Second picture shows the result after applying liquid white, clear and black.