Some parts of this website will not work with Internet Explorer.

Please use a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Back to Original

Cabin in the Hollow

N Kav 25 Jun 2019

Here in uk we don’t have ‘contact paper’ can anyone recommend a British substitute. I presently use a piece of card, but the edges tend to blur.


I can send you some?

Thanks for the offer, but the postage would probably be prohibitive! I don’t really understand what ‘contact paper’ is, is it sticky, or just tacky like post it notes? What is it used for, apart from painting?

It's a shelf liner that comes on rolls, for long kitchen, bath, linen etc. Shelves...comes clear or many decorative designs

Its available in Wilco. £5. 67cm x 2 metre roll.

Sign in to leave a comment.

Not a member yet?
Join over 5000 other painters and share your paintings with the world!

Register now