My 4yo daughter insisted on helping me (it's her paints after all), So the left bottom corner is a joint effort...
Things I like:
- Fur trees are starting to come together (my main takeaway is: don't think it is easy because Bob Ross makes it look easy. Take it slow and methodically).
- Mountains: better than before, but still not convincing.
- Clouds are not too shabby. Although this one is hit and miss, could be totally odd on the next picture
I didn't like:
- Water and reflections. Not sure what went wrong here, but this is worse compared to some previous pictures.
- Perspective. Especially the left side. Ooff...
- Non-fur trees. Struggle continues.
- White background behind the back fur trees. What is that?