Canvas was a 16"x20" and all prepared with liquid white and liquid clear. The blue sky FAILED like hell and the reason was surprisingly enough ... a WAY TOO CHEAP canvas that had no primer at all. So with a lot of luck and lots of liquid white, I was more or less able to fix things. Then the other disaster came along .... I used far too much alazarin crimson and all of my background became a purple-like mess. With some tissue and again with some luck, I managed to hide almost all of it and get an acceptable background. So the start was very shaky yet from then on, all went well. Highlights are the tree, the leaves and the fence but the dead tree was unnecessary and did not feel right to me. A small challenge this one that took about 2 hours, brush cleaning included!