Something troubled me about the "nearness" of the mountain range in the original so I took a risk and tried to add a little extra atmosphere between the foreground and background. I also used some fast-drying medium in the mountain base color and gave it a little extra time before applying the highlights. Speaking of highlights, I did use some sticky Lead White on brightest parts of the mountain. Also speaking of white, I recently got a 500ml jar of Bob Ross Titanium White and I will say, it is MUCH dryer and thicker than the tube equivalent I was using up until now. I find it helps making the snow break easier.